Americans Living Abroad

Are you one of the millions of Americans who live outside the country? If so then just like the Americans who reside here you are required to file a United States Tax Return. All Income that is earned overseas must be reported on your return. We are here to assist you in reporting the correct amounts. 

After reporting the income and determining the tax we will work on the credits.  These credits will will help offset the amount of tax that is due. We will work diligently to make sure that you get all the credits that you are entitled to. We have years of experience in preparing these kinds of returns and are here to help assist you with the preparation of yours. 

Foreigners with U.S. Income

If you are a foreigner engaged in a trade or business in the United states during the year you may be required to file a tax return. Income that is subject to U.S. income tax must generally be divided into two categories:

  1. Income that is effectively connected with a trade or business in the United States.
  2. U.S. source income that is Fixed, Determinable, Annual, Periodical.
The type of income you have will determine the tax treatment. We are here to assist you and prepare a tax return if necessary.

 PLJ Tax Services | 3040 E. Tremont Avenue | Suite #201 | Bronx, NY, 10461 | (718) 794-4205