Prior Year Returns  

If you did not file a tax return in previous years and feel that you were going to receive a refund we can help you get it. You can still file previous non-filed returns to receive you refund up to three prior years.

If you owe taxes to the IRS and have not files taxes please speak with us right away. We can prepare prior years returns for up to 15 years. Failing to file your tax return is a criminal offense. Don't wait for the IRS to catch up to you. If you voluntarily file your past due returns you can avoid further problems aside from interest and penalties on money owed.

Before we can help you, all your returns must be filed. We can help you file previous years returns. Once we determine how much money is owed, we will help you set up a plan of action to payoff your debt.

 PLJ Tax Services | 3040 E. Tremont Avenue | Suite #201 | Bronx, NY, 10461 | (718) 794-4205